DR.SABYASACHI MAJUMDAR, PGT (BIOLOGY)
M.Sc ; B.Ed; Ph.D; MA(Education)
1. Recipient of ‘National teachers’ award 2011 and received the award from Honourable President of India, Sri Pranab Mukherjee.
2. Recipient of KVS National incentive award 2007-2008
3. Recipient of KVS Innovation & Experimentation in Teaching award 2010 & 2014
4. Recipient of International Leaders in Education Program Fellowship 2010 sponsored by United States Department of States.
5. Recipient of ‘Japan-EastAsia Network of exchange for students and Youths(JENESYS) Program fellowship sponsored by JICA, Japan 2012.
6. Recipient of C.V Raman Science Teaching award for excellent innovative science teaching sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, GOI 2012
7. Received the best science teacher in Kolkata award from National Academy of Science India(NASI) Kolkata chapter.
8. Conferred Honorary citizenship by the State of Alabama, USA
9. Successfully completed the TESOL International Association, USA online course 2015 entitled ‘ESL for secondary science teacher’.
10. Successfully completed the International Diploma in Guidance and Counseling 2009-2010 from NCERT
11. Participated as ‘Keynote speaker’ in ‘Green Inspiration-2’,the second International Nature Summit 2016 at Dhaka Bangladesh & also guided 2 students of KV no-1 Ishapore to participate in said Summit in ‘Wall Magazine Event’
12. Act as ‘Guide teacher’ to successfully guide a student in the 18th National Children Science Congress 2010 at Chennai
13. Completed the DST sponsored workshop on methods in ‘Behavioral Ecology’ at Centre of Ecological Sciences, Indian institute of Science Bangalore.
14. Participated in the Alumni leadership Workshop on ‘Conflict Management’ sponsored by the American Center Kolkata.
15. Participated in the Alumni workshop on ‘Building leadership through Arts’ sponsored by the American center Kolkata
16. Participated in the Alumni workshop on ‘Experiential leadership ‘sponsored by the American center Kolkata
17. Successfully completed the XSOLV+ program on Leadership skills, professional development and effective school management at Goa .
18. Contributed as resource person in the workshop entitled ‘ Design and development of Biology Kits for higher secondary stage’ at NCERT Delhi.
19. Attended the 4th Environment educators Conference 2011 organised by TERI.
20. Contributed as ‘Resource Person’ in the workshop for review and finalisation of draft resource material on Environmental concerns at secondary level NCERT.
21. Contributed as ‘Resource Person’ in the writing process & editing of Teachers Manual in Biology for class XI & XII at NCERT New Delhi.
22. Participated in the Orientation Program for Key resource person in Biology at NCERT.
23. Participated in the orientation program for Master Trainers of KVS, NVS & CBSE affiliated schools on NCF 2005 & new textbook at NCERT.
24. Participated as resource person to contribute in the development of e-resources in Biology for Higher Secondary stage at NCERT.
25. Participated as resource person to contribute in the development of e-resources in Science for Secondary stage at NCERT.
26. Participated in the Professional Development workshop for teachers at Sri Sikshayatan school, Kolkata in the collaboration with International Research & Exchange Board USA .
27. Participated as resource person at a workshop for Peace Education in schools at Bhubaneswar , a program of the State Alumni in collaboration with the American center Kolkata
28. Participated in a workshop on’ Rational Emotive Behaviour therapy’ sponsored by UMEED.
29. Participated in a workshop on School counseling ‘Building schools that care’ organized by Mental Health Foundation Kolkata and Sangath, Goa.
30. Participated in a workshop on School counseling on Narrative Therapy organised by Mental Health Foundation, Kolkata.
31. Participated as ‘Keynote speaker’ in the International Conference on STEM Education , organized by GEIST International Foundation, at Dhaka Bangladesh 2018.
SHRI MANGAL RAI, PGT (C.S.)